Supported Conference : The Analysis of Corporate Rating (ACR2018)
- A corporate credit rating is an opinion of an independent agency regarding the likelihood that a corporation will fully meet its financial obligations as they come due. A company’s corporate credit rating indicates its relative ability to pay its creditors and gives investors an idea of how the company’s debt securities should be priced in term of yields. Corporate credit ratings are an opinion, not fact.
- Description :
- What is a local Rating?,
- Outlook on the rating system,
- How get a highest credit quality?
Seminar: Corporate Governance and Internal Audit
- Today’s successful audit leaders never lose sight of the importance of continually assessing and improving their organizations’ corporate governance structure.
- Course description :
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Focusing on small and large discussion groups, and utilizing practical group exercises and individual activities, facilitators will help participants gain the skills necessary to review and improve their corporate governance structure, while developing techniques to assess risk management activities.
- Attendees will leave with an understanding of legal and regulatory guidelines as they pertain to corporate governance and discuss in-depth issues such as business ethics, transparency and disclosure, and enterprise risk management. COURSE OUTLINE
- Corporate Governance • Why is governance important? • General definitions including the IAA and PCAOB guidelines • Value of corporate governance, • Examples of impact of poor governance on entities
- Roles and Responsibilities • Board, audit committee, internal audit, external audit, regulators, financial institutions and credit analysts • Securities and Exchange Organization (SEO) instructions, • Iranian and IIA standards • TSE/Over the counter • IIA Standards • COSO Enterprise Risk Management • Standards from Ethics professional organizations • Codes of conduct, conflict of interest, ethics policies, with examples from large and small organizations • Examine the impact on internal audit assurance and consulting services
- Transparency • Disclosure committees • Executive compensation • Independence of Board • The role of internal auditing in these sensitive issues
- Enterprise Risk Management • Metrics • Internal auditing and ERM • Examine examples of several organizations, industries, and public and non-public entities
- Monitoring • Audit committee role/charters • Tools for audit committee self-assessment • Corporate governance as an auditable risk area • Managing relationships • Positioning internal auditing in the organization • Tracking and measuring governance:
Corporate Governance,Internal Audit, Transparency,Metrics and Monitoring
Internal Audit Manager ,Tools and Techniques
Internal Control over Financial Reporting
Financial statements Analysis
· Provide essential knowledge for internal control program administrators and coordinators, assessable-unit managers, and anyone involved in the annual assessment of internal controls required by SEO.